Thursday, June 26, 2008

Apologies





I apologize for being so bad at updating this blog. Things just got so crazy busy. As the saying goes 'No news is good news'. And that's pretty much true of everything. I've had such an amazing experience. There's been hard times but what great thing doesn't have those moments?! As I write this I have about 20 days remaining. I'm very sad about that but I am luckier than most because I get to come back soon to work for a different area of Disney.


It depresses thinking about not being with the people here anymore but I will cherish the memories I made here and everything I found out myself. I guess if I'm meant to cross paths with anyone here again I will.


Obviously the post would be much too long if I told you about all that has gone on in the last three months but I thought I would pick a significant event which was 'Pirate and Princess Party'. They have ended now unfortunately but I got to go to three different ones and they were fantastic every time. Not only for the people I went with but because I got to meet my favourite character there... Abu!! And the final one I actually dressed up as Aladdin. I will never forget those amazing fireworks where it looked like they were blowing up the castle.


Have said a few goodbyes the last month. Most notably to Maria, Heather and my roomie Paul. I dread all the remaining ones.

No comments: